Goji Nut Muffins
adapted from “Cooking for Fertility”
2 cups almonds
½ cup pumpkin seeds
Egg substitute X2 (1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
+ 3 tbsp hot water)
¼ cup coconut oil or coconut ghee melted
1/3 cup agave nectar syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp baking soda
½ cup goji berries
½ cup of seasonal blueberries, raspberries and
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a food processor, grind almonds and pumpkin seeds until smooth.
3. Mix egg substitute ingredients and add.
4. Add coconut oil/coconut ghee, agave nectar/honey and vanilla.
5. Mix fully, then fold in goji berries and baking soda.
6. Spoon the mixture into muffins tins lined with paper cups.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. Muffins will have a golden brown top but will not rise.