4 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup unsalted raw sunflower seeds
1 cup walnut halves
1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
Grated zest of 2 oranges
3/4 cup raw mild honey (lavender infused is wonderful)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 300F and set aside 2 baking sheets.
2. Combine everything in a bowl except the honey and coconut oil.
3. Heat the honey and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat, whisk to thoroughly
combine, then pour over the oat mixture and stir until evenly combined and everything is
4. Divide the mixture between the baking sheets and spread into a thin layer.
5. Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for about 40 minutes, until toasty brown.
6. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.