Arame, Beet, & Carrot Salad
1/3 cup beetroot grated
1/3 cup carrot grated 1 spring onion diced
1-2 red radishes slivered
2 tbsp sesame oil (or flaxseed oil)
1 tbsp mirin
1 tsp tamari
1 tbsp brown rice vinegar
1 inch ginger minced
1 clove garlic crushed
6 sprigs chopped coriander leaves & stems
1tbsp diced red chilli or dried chilli flakes
1/3rd cup toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Soak arame in hot water for 5 minutes to rehydrate, then strain and allow cooling to room temperature.
2. Grate beetroot and carrot, chop spring onions.
3. Chop radishes into small slithers.
4. Combine ingredients into mixing bowl.
5. Combine dressing ingredients, mix and dress salad.
6. Garnish with addition whole picked coriander leaves and toasted pumpkin seeds.